Friday, June 6, 2014

Creator's Message in a Little Tennessee Garage



           Thank-Fully the night I slept at the garage I slept reasonably well and for some reason there at the shop I felt safe. There I felt safer than at the up market resort/RV campground that I stayed at the night before. Whilst the view over the water was gorgeous, complete with a few Great Blue Herons flying near and the mountains in the distant being picturesque as they are, the feelings I had I couldn't shake. Even with the many workers present, and there were dozens of workers and security things around, I didn't FEEL safe. However, at that shop the energy around me gave me an incredible feeling of being safe.
             To the rear and side of where my motorhome was parked were three beautiful horses in their pens. When I went to fetch water to have a sponge bath, each horse greeted me and let me give them a rub as I talked to each one. The birds were singing their morning chorus of hello's. The scene was that of a fairly large garage and various diesel vehicles and big rig trailers about. There however I felt safe. The loving care of Ryan and Noreen I think is what has made the difference.
           They pulled Safari into the bay with the pit as they call it. Ryan informed me about half an hour before he thought there was a bad U-joint on her and they were going to have to replace it. At that point I went inside myself on the walk back and said “OK God/Creator you take care of this.” I kept repeating my affirmations and put my trust in Creator that all would work out all right.
           Sitting in the bay, they were kind enough to find me an extension cord for my computer to work as house system was off. Thank-Fully it was cool in the bay and the cats came out for the most part relaxing and making themselves comfortable as cats can do so well. Buddy after trying to get cuddles and pets from the gentleman that brought Safari in the bay has settled down with a good rest.  Here was the time to take a lesson from them, say my affirmations and relax. That's what I did. I wrote various things and did some thinking as well as tae a small nap even with the rata-tat-tat of the air guns and feeling the jacks lifting Safari and us up. Sitting in Safari I'm already over 5 feet from ground level, let me just say here and now it IS an interesting experience knowing you are sitting on 5 ton jacks over a pit that is probably 7 feet deep in places. I was however able to have a good kip for a little while still feeling safe.
            To me there has just been so much happening in my life, too much in a lot of ways. These things have made me think more along the lines of what my teachers from afar have been talking about the last few years. So much to look at and ponder sitting there in the semi dark bay watching the time roll away.
            After a bit of time I noticed one of the other doors to the side of this giant garage open. To the left side over on the hill was a small white church. How interesting I could see that from where I sat in Safari. To me the little church represented faith and trust in the Creator.
             I hadn't a clue whether it was a Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Episcopal, Church of Christ, Church of God or any of a number that one may find. Having been brought up with an unclear Judeo Christian back ground (My mum took me to every church in town and only occasionally after I was about 5) however the beginnings of it were there. Later in my teen years well, that's an interesting story or two for another time let's just say it was of the evangelical nature for now. No matter though, that church to me represented a faith in Creator, regardless of the name you wish to use.
              Creator talks to us in all sorts of ways, I saw this little country church and was listening. Faith, this has been what has gotten me through the last few years, sometimes by the tiniest of threads I held on to. When one's life seems to be tipped upside down and sideways, those threads mean the world and then some. We may co-create our world but there is a Creator that has our plan in hand, even if we aren't reading all the blue prints yet. This Church to me said “hold onto the faith” and I did.
             I kept saying my affirmations and sending out the feelings that everything was going to be all right. These amazing men did their work and took their time with it, not the hurried hustling and bustling style we often see today. Creator was at work through these wonderful men. When all was said and done hours later, my bill was a gift from them and Creator of abundance as abundance comes in many ways. I was so happy to give Noreen a hug for all her caring and to thank them for making sure all is well with Safari's systems. With two new tires mounted I headed up the road for a short drive to start recuperating from everything the last few days as well as the last few weeks.
             I was beyond tired in far too many ways. The night before I had found a spot through the web that looked like it would do for a few days layover so that I can get my energy back to what it needs to be to complete the next 800+ miles of this trek I am to drive. It looked lovely on the web and so I counted down the miles and drove Safari to my new resting area. Now for a bit of rest, reflection and asking for Guidance on the next part of my journey, both for on the road as well as for the inner part of me – my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment