Saturday, October 5, 2024

Blessings on this Solitude Saturday

 

Blessings on this Solitude Saturday <3

Frankly I’m in need of some peace and quiet and doing something different. You may be feeling the same way.

It’s OK to turn off the news and videos and social media on the disasters. It is OK to take a break and a few deep breaths with the Thank You’s strung with those deep breaths.

The intensity of just this last week has gone way past my “O-SHIT-O-METER” high mark.

So today I’m stepping away from it all. This is something I’m going to suggest for you too. Take just an hour or so away from it.

Last night I went out with friends for a little while. It was my first time seeing these friends in 2 weeks. It felt like much longer.

Take time with friends if you can too. Sometimes being just in a group of close knit friends is so energetically helpful <3

Take time and just BE for a bit to reset and reground.

If you can have a good cry and need one, do it. That’s one way we process this kind of energy. It’s OK just do what you need to do and let the tears fall.

Give yourself a little extra LOVE today <3

I’ll be back in the morning <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment