Saturday, October 12, 2024

HAPPY SPIRIT PEOPLE SATURDAY!!!!! - They brought my address book back!!


 

HAPPY SPIRIT PEOPLE SATURDAY!!!!!


Oh my word I’ll have to say I’ve got the WOWS in a big way right now. A bit ago I started “fall cleaning” in my home. This has been including giving away what no longer works for me. It’s also including finding things that I’ve had packed away… Until this morning that is.

For over two years I’ve been missing my little yellow and butterfly covered address book. TWO YEARS this has been no where to be seen. Yes, I’ve gone through boxes. My pendulum told me at times it was here and other times no. I gave up after the floods where I moved everything and THOUGHT that was where it may have fallen. Only today The Spirit People brought it back.

Yes, within this last hour or so of my writing this, they brought it back. It was right there on my nightstand shelf that has had that area EMPTY for a very long while. Before that it was full of books. To have it sitting right there in that little front left corner as I’m finishing getting dressed for the day has left me happy and also gobsmacked because it was NOT there when I went for my bath. It wasn’t there last night and it was NOT there at any time for TWO YEARS!!!! Spirit People brought it back or someone in the ethereal world brought it back.

This morning I was thinking of mum and all that situation. Michael’s birthday would have been today and I thought of him too.

Why do I think Spirit People brought it back or it came from the other realms? It was NOT here. I’ve looked high and low for that little book for two solid years and it’s not been anywhere I could find. I even looked in my storage “just in case.” This isn’t the first time I’ve had spirit folks mess with things and hide them, but it’s the first time it’s taken this long for them to be returned!

The first time I remember was when my girls and I were late for their school drop off and my keys were MISSING. We turned that house upside down to find them. They were No where to be found. For two hours we searched. Then they were right there on top of a pile of papers we’d gone through just an hour before. ON TOP OF THE PAPERS!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE IN PLAIN SIGHT ON TOP OF THE PAPERS!!!!We all went into the living room and came back to see the keys right there!

In my haunted house in downtown Knoxville the Spirit Kids returned my rings, keys and everything as we were moving. They were on top of the fridge. NONE of my daughters could have done it because they weren’t even there when I was doing the cleaning up to move! They weren’t there before or I’d have seen them. Yet everything I’d been missing for months had been right there on the fridge as I was cleaning to leave the house.

There’s more but I won’t bore you.

A fair portion of the folks in that book are Spirit People now. My brothers, a few friends, family friends, my adopted mum, and some former clients. Actually looking at a couple of client names and hearing from them was a surprise of sorts, and a little sad.

Special days Spirit People/Folks can use for their own entertainment as well as ours. Do I feel that Michael or K had a hand in returning this little address book? Oh yes. Probably a good laugh at it too.

This is a phenomenon that I’ve not read much about from the states. However, from listening to those in the UK at Spiritualist churches I do know that this is a true phenomenon. It seems that some spirit folks (not just ghosts) do like to get our attention this way!

There have been a few times that I know those in Spirit have done this to help keep me and mine safe too! One incident of keys being lost for about 20 minutes (only to show up on the table) kept us just late enough to not be involved in an accident. This happened on multiple occasions as I think about it. They also had things of the kids disappear only to be blamed that I’d done it when in actual fact those items were returned “Just in time” for class.

Oh there’s more, but we’ll go on with that at another point.

Have a fabulous day and thank you for taking your time to read my musings <3


No comments:

Post a Comment