Thursday, October 17, 2024

HAPPY THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY - We get by with little help from our friends

 


HAPPY THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY <3 <3 <3

With everything we can receive through social media and regular media, keeping our energy higher isn't always easy. Lower energy on any front, but especially videos and such can bring our energy down.

Focus as much as you can on the good things you love. I put a couple of mine up and I can almost smell the celery, garlic and onions now! :D Love that home made gravy starter. The kids always loved it with a cool or cold day for a breakfast starter.

Plants for me are a given. Yesterday I spent well over an hour moving and covering my plants for their wintering spot. I LOVE that I had little cherry tomatoes still! I'm putting them on the south facing wall of our home and then covering them with fleece sheets and other things. The rocks underneath will keep them warm.

One thing that made me happy yesterday was I found a little garter snake under one of my pots. She was on the rocks and SOOOOOOOO tiny but I kept her safe! I found a lovely clay saucer and put it over her for a house she could be safe in! Under all that I did she can stay warm and safe over the winter if she chooses! She'll keep the ugly bugs out!

Keeping our energy up keeps the energy field for us a little higher. It helps us to have better intuition too! Sometimes it's hard, but we can work through that if we choose to work through it. I've done it and I know being a strong, strong empath that using discernment of "coming to me or is it me?" works so well!

For those of you who are feeling a touch down (and I don't mean the NFL kind) lately, focus, focus, focus on the fun things you have done or the things you enjoy! Your intuition will be better too!

One of the the most fascinating things to me is how often I hear or see the same message. There are some days where I can see a message 3 to 5 times. Our Spirit Folks, as well as Guardian Angels are at work because there is something in a message we need to more fully understand. It’s part of why they are here is to help us in the ways we need for understanding. A wonderful point is that it is perfectly fine to ask those who are here to help us to do so. Maybe we need to see the same thing a little differently? Maybe we need to have it repeat so we DO ask the right questions… It really just depends.

At a time where we need to focus on the more positive sides of things, we sure could use all the help we can with it <3

Corollary here, When I went to post this, I heard the Beatles song, "With a Little Help from My Friends" so clearly I just had to add that! 😃💜💜💜


No comments:

Post a Comment