Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Asking for Help Then Listen - Angels are Everywhere

 

HAPPY INTUITIVE TOOLS TUESDAY!!!!!

A long time ago now, over 20 years, I started to really pay attention to my intuition. I remember when my girls were little I'd often get the sign of a nickel and penny. That meant it was going to be a "six cents-ory" kind of day. I knew my intuition I needed to listen to keenly.

I used to kind of swallow hard on those days, LOL. There had been a lot of fear around my intuition because of my upbringing and mostly that of my teen years. That's a story for another time.

Once I realized I could call on my Guides and Angels it helped me so much. This is when I was a woman in my late 20's and early 30's! These things can come to us, we can deeply recognize them, at any age. We are all given Guides and Angels to help us. That's why they are there!

Call on your Angels and Guides whenever you feel you need to and they will help you feel safer and more confident in using your intuition.

Call on them form anything and everything because they are on call for us 24/7. This is where the fun begins in understanding that Space, Time and all sorts of things don’t matter to them!

That’s right, they can and will often go through Space and Time because those are more our concepts and let’s face it, most of us don’t understand those concepts. We just go along with those concepts even though, they feel like they aren’t a constant pace.

Angels and Guides – the Spirit World – move through those concepts, past them and even go into the past if necessary.

I’ve called on them many times over the years when faced with oddities in learning my abilities, working with them and more. Remembering them from my childhood also has helped me with this connection. Having had a lot of rough times in my life, I’ve come to know I can call on them just like others, including you.

Angels aren’t exactly “Intuitive Tools” but they are AMAZING Intuitive Helpers on a whole other scale! Call on them any time you need help in anything. Then Listen <3


No comments:

Post a Comment