Thursday, September 5, 2024

HAPPY THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!!!! - My inner Druid lineage and the trees next door

 


HAPPY THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!!!!

OH the Natural Nature Loving Tree Hugging Dirt Worshipping side of me is pissed! Trees over trimmed and cut down is a good way to get me yelling, long and hard.

Somewhere in my lineage there are druids whose genes and energies are up in arms within me.

This morning the neighbor had tree trimming and cutting happening. For three hours these folks have been at it. I knew they were coming as the neighbor had told us, however, tell that to my inner tree voice. Not working.......

A severely diseased tree I fully understand taking her or him down so that property and other trees are not harmed. Perfectly fine trees that are not harming anything I do not understand at all. I'm not sorry the Natural Nature Lover in me is here to stay.

So other than be agitated for a while, I'll thank those trees for their contributions for the birds, shade for my plants and everything.

Were I to stay thoroughly ticked off, I wouldn't do my body's energy any good. It would deplete my inner mental calm too quickly. I'm a redhead and I know what I'm talking about! LOL! Been there Done that!

There's not a thing I can now do about it. There wasn't before as the trees are on the neighbor's property. Her choice and not mine.

So today I'll open myself a bit more. Tell the trees and birds, spiders and critters that lived there just how grateful I was for the shade, the fun of watching them climbing and talking to us in the mornings. I'll eventually get in a place of thankfulness and reverence for the trees and light now coming in.

Working on the positive sides keeps us open to Magic and Miracles more <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment