Tuesday, September 24, 2024

HAPPY INTUITIVE TOOLS TUESDAY!!!!!!! Happy Cleaning up our intuitive tools and more!!!!


 HAPPY INTUITIVE TOOLS TUESDAY!!!!!!!

Are your intuitive tools squeaky clean? Mine aren’t ;) yet…..

As some of you may know from reading my posts here, I’ve been doing some clean up. What you may not know is that I started one area and I’m going on to the next and so forth….. Yesterday was the Herculean task starter of moving art stuff and book cases.

What does this have to do with your intuitive tools. A lot actually because we shift energy from the same old same old to fresher and clearer. With me I actually do a bit more of talking with Guides and Angels when I start a task like this. I need the help because my old energy got things stuck in this way in the first place. With this I need to listen. This enhances the ways we can communicate and I can understand more easily as well and en toto.

There’s another point. Do you keep having the feeling that you need to change/move or go through some things? They’ve sat there OK for a while and may be you dusted and may be you didn’t, but all of a sudden that area has to be moved? Have you felt you needed to do something in an area and haven’t done so?

Did you ever think/feel it could be your Guides and Angels helping you out with the energy around you? Have you ever had areas of your home feel like they are crowded, or cramped and yet they aren’t cluttered or even dusty? Energy talks even if we aren’t listening. They very well could be giving you patient hints on what’s going on energetically.

They certainly gave me a couple of quick signs this morning that I was on the right path of things. Early this morning it poured heavens hard and I had taken the break in the rain to get real bread and a few necessities. My first total came to $5.55 and as I drove just moments later there was 444 on a license plate. I know these to be positive for good changes as well as being caringly watched over.

This is one of those times where I so wish I could have this done and dusted in less than the 4-5 hours it’s going to take to get this sorted. However I’m also grateful I can do this physically, emotionally and spiritually and energetically.

My energy needs healing too. Therefore I’m still taking a little bit of time and healing on in different ways. Sometimes readjusting one’s home is also a healing point. Our energy needs to be tenderly cared for at times. We have forgotten to cherish our energy, our things, and what we do to surround ourselves with that sort of energy. If we don’t do this how will our future generations do it?

As always, more later on these things. Make sure to listen to your Guides and Angels now more than ever <3 <3 <3





 

No comments:

Post a Comment