Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Oh This is an Energy Woo-Woo Wednesday for Sure!



  HAPPY WOO-WOO WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

Oh my did anyone else have really wild dreams last night/early this morning?

Yeah, mine had baby raccoons and old homes I’ve lived in, Manchester United and City fans watching the house! Break in suspect/old girl friend of one of my exes. Yeah weird full moon stuff for sure!

Over the next few days getting a bit more fresh air and breathing into these amazing changes is going to be a real help! <3

Earlier today I took that advice and went out for a few minutes. I’m not totally used to being home a great percentage of the time and although I love my solitude at times, breathing and walking about is a joy. It helps me in so many ways from the physical to the etheric. From a world that loves its busy humming to a world where the humming business is unnecessary.

With each strong energy event, I take my time with the things. It’s also important to me to clear energy in my home and things in it a few times. It helps to keep me a bit more focused and therefore usually able to get a bit more done. Walking grounds my energy as does working with water. (after 6 inches of rain in less than 24 hours there’s enough water to step in for a while!)

You know when the universe is clearing things out as you may bump into someone unexpectedly like I did today. Another thing might be odd dreams or thinking of a book title only to see it (and my book doing that hasn’t been in print since the ‘80’s!) in a second hand shop! Maybe it’s a phone call or text that shows up and you can just walk into it with grace and ease. Changes don’t have to be difficult and neither to the etheric Universal hints ;)

Do your best today and this week to work with and ride the energy currents. Some of them will feel like a huge rush or like a whirlpool and yet others will feel like a tickling easy wave. We’ve been in this sort of energy before and we can do it better now ;)  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment