Thursday, September 19, 2024

Thankful Thursday and Remembering My Cowhampshire Walk

 

HAPPY THANKFUL SPIRIT/CREATOR/GOD THURSDAY!!!!!!!!

When we can start of any part of our day or night with something like this, it changes things. That feeling changes our energy and the energy around us. It changes our chemistry and can be measured doing so. Talk about being a potent energy changer as it goes directly into the physical!

It is something I do when I’m driving and when I go to work or run errands it helps me ease into my day. Walking is another point where it can change us and add an extra spring into my step. I can feel the energy as I do my “gratitudes.” These are two things I need to start doing more again.

This isn’t really something I was brought up with doing. Oh there was “grace” said at the table on special occasions, but beyond that, only with gifts at special times. It was never made clear to be a daily practice. It certainly was not understood and explained on how this simple feeling voiced aloud or internally can change so much in our small section of the world.

There are so many things in this world that are able to bring us down. Doesn’t it make sense to give ourselves a practice of bringing our physical, mystical and mental energies up together? The last few days the news of new ways to take a reasonably inane device and turn it into a weapon almost like in a movie has so saddened my soul. When I think of all the indigenous/native women missing and trafficked or killed it hurts. The list goes on so long and so deep…….

To bring up the energy from me and around me I do my best to say Thank you. I’m not perfect at it. My Guides and Angels know that! However, every little bit counts. Sometimes it’s a “Thank you” for my tea or milk, juices or as I write this I didn’t say/sense out gratitude for my peanut butter sandwich for dinner last night, and the juice etc with it.

Almost a decade ago I had just about $7.00 in my pocket. In those moments of great deliberation in the middle of outer Cowhampshire, I decided to walk the 5-7 miles to the store versus possibly running out of gas with no way to fill my tank. I was going for a little bit of cheese and food for the critters until the next bit hit the bank in a few days. As I walked along that bumpy frost heave laden road, I remember what Denise Linn had told us in one of her classes about bringing a feeling of thankfulness to a difficult situation.

That’s what I did as I walked on that warm fall day in my father’s village.

As I walked in my jeans and shirt, I came across a couple of apple trees with apples on the ground. A little while later, I came across grapes on the stone wall where once a house had stood. I remember being so thankful for the grapes growing along the side of the road and the little apples from the trees on the ground near the road. Thanks to those I had enough for my meals too for that night and breakfast.

I’m still thankful for those grapes and wee little apples. They helped to make a feast to me. The fresh fruit meant Creator’s energies all around and I had help.

A bit earlier today I felt frazzled. As I went off on my errands, I decided to stop and this beautiful little park in town. There’s a lovely creek flowing through it. To my joy and surprise as it was sprinkling I was able to photograph some mushrooms. As I walked back I said “Thank you” to the Creator, my Angels, the Arch Angels, my Guides and everyone I could think of in those moments. Just a few minutes to relax and breathe gave me just enough time to get away from that energy and redo for today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment