Saturday, September 14, 2024

HAPPY SUPER SOULFUL SATURDAY RECHARGING DAY!!!!!

 

HAPPY SUPER SOULFUL SATURDAY!!!!!!

Let this building Full Moon Energy help you with any things in your life you need to get a boost from in order to get started, through or even finished.

As I re-read some things from Carolyn Myss’s book “Anatomy of the Spirit” I’ve found the sage wisdom to my soul putting a halt to my readings and energy work until after this Full Moon cycle.

A lot has happened in my life in the last few months, caring for my energy to help myself and then others is a necessity. The cascading effect of watching the events of my life and then finding the celestial events backing up my experiences has my inquisitive buttons going again. That’s a good sign. It shows my energy is improving.

We’re building up on this Full Moon. She’s strong as I woke at O’dark thirty this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep. I didn’t need as much of my Earl Grey tea this morning to wake up more fully. The moon is doing her job at the moment, energize….. Somewhere in today’s “To Do” list there will be a nap to catch me up though. I don’t have to be psychic for that one to know, LOL.

Yesterday I ventured into the downtown area and our local library for a book sale. On that “to do” list is going to be clearing energy from these lovely tomes. I found some alternative healing books, some intuitive tools books, some sci-fi from old authors now long gone, and even a Klingon dictionary, just $2 USD each. This is kind of a big one for me as I’ve not done that sort of thing in several years. Another good sign.

Taking time for your energy in this world where many things just don’t make sense any more is vital. We are on the verge of massive changes and with those changes, like all changes, there are going to be bumps and all sorts of anomalies. Hold tight, take care of you and we’ll work out things as they come.

Pay VERY special heed to your intuition. Ask your soul self/higher self what is best for you in the now.

I’ve been told to drop a lot of stuff on the emotional end and I’m endeavoring to do so. Let that go. They (my Guides and Angels) even gave me a meditation for that the other day. I’ve recorded it and will figure out how to get it to those who want it soon. Learning how to work and edit all sorts of stuff is on my horizon I feel. But not today, because today is for other things.

What is your intuition telling you to do the next few days? Have you sat down to ask yourself “what do I need to do for boosting my energy?” What comes to mind? What comes to your heart? Do a little of that even if you don’t do it all. It will help more than you can guess in this present moment <3

No comments:

Post a Comment