Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thankfulness, Good Vibrations and a whole lot more

 

Through a series of distant events over the last several days, I’m so very aware of things in my life in this now. Yesterday afternoon after a good cry, started by an event not even in my life, I was so thankful for my girls. Being a single mom to three wonderful women has been a joy and a challenge at times.

Yesterday’s posts were about how emotions could run high on different levels and some of you strong empaths probably felt that energy in a lot of ways. If you had major life events in or around your life that may have hit the mark all the more. I can’t be the only one being so thankful at the end of yesterday and the starter for today.

Gratitude energy is amazing when you stop and think about it. Gratitude is a universal connector on a very high level. Saying thank you sweeps negative energy out of our energy field and raises it higher. By raising our energy a little higher, the energy around us is brought higher regardless of where we are in the day.

Our heart and even our tears change in their chemistry a bit. Happy tears are chemically different by a bit than tears of sadness. Isn’t that amazing? An emotional act changes the biochemistry in us.

That makes me happy just thinking about that point of fact.

Yesterday I had an amazing event happen totally out of the blue. At some point in the future I’ll release the videos of it. I’m still grateful for this amazing sign. Also, I’m still taking in the meaning of it all. One doesn’t get a message clear and crisp from an Ascended Master without it having some significant ripple affects in the happy and thankful zones!

There have been many times in my life when being thankful let alone happy felt like such a long road to get to. There were times I had to find points to be thankful for on more than one occasion. You can do that too if you are in a rough patch now.

Our energy is malleable if we allow it to be. With energizing ourselves with happiness and gratitude we can help the areas in our lives we may need a little more work on. You don’t have to do it all at once. Just one little point can be a huge start.

I’ll have to admit I’m still smiling about being able to watch an old film “Little Lord Fauntleroy” from 1936. If you don’t know the film the character of the grandfather was completely changed by the loving energy of his only grandson. He went from a miserable old sod to a happy and endearing old chap.

So like the old Beach Boys song says Good, good, good. Good Vibrations….”

No comments:

Post a Comment