Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Special Days and Emotional Energy You May Pick Up

 

BLESSINGS AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY ❤

Usually I'd have this as "Woo-Woo" Wednesday but as today marks 23 years from it's date and all that 9/11 may stand for many I'll leave it with that.

Energy is our theme for a while and it's very poignant to note today's and indeed this week's energy. Today feels a bit frenetic to me. It has since I awoke and it makes sense that from all that many will be feeling today.

Here’s the more now from my earlier post.

Emotional energy is a real energy. If you have ever watched water drops hit a puddle or a sink with water in it you know that those drops make ripples in the sitting water. Just like those water drops make ripples in the pool of water, so does emotional energy make ripples in time and space. Emotional energy is STRONG energy.

If you have listened to the work of Dr. Gregg Braden and others you will have learned of how the heart is such a strong electromagnetic generator. Our hearts are huge in how we process energy. As it’s our center point (solar plexis) because in that region our energy goes up into happiness and contentment aka higher energies or it goes down into pain, fear and anger aka lower emotional energies.

Due to the very large emotional swing of what today means, the emotions will not only be on high, but be of a varying nature. This is the anniversary where many lives were lost. The remembrance services for this day will add to the vibrations of emotional energy on this day.

This day, 23 years ago, I remember my youngest daughter was home with me and we were moving some of the larger things from our old farm house to our Victorian home. That morning I had no TV on and I had no radio on. We were just going about our day doing what we needed to do. Remember I was not working as a Medium and I certainly had had no training at that point. The day felt ‘off’ before we even got started with it. (that was a big sign in and of itself but I didn’t know that yet) We were moving furniture and appliances in the morning that day.

I remember so much of that day. How my youngest and I felt on hearing the news. I had to call Michael and ask him if it was true. There was no interwebs on the phones or much more than dial-up at that time.

My two older girls were in school and I called the school to see what was happening. They were on lock down. I could come and collect them after lunch time.

I called an acquaintance at the TV station down the road. They were on air, but the staff member had no idea what about some of the questions I was asking about.

There is more in my memory bank on that day, but you have just been through “an emotional swing” with and through my memory of that day. Each of us has our own memory of that day if we were alive and over the age of 8 or 10 at the time.

Emotional energy strikes a cord with us. No pun intended. We may feel more, see more, sense more or hear more on days with a very strong emotional undercurrent. Like today has a strong undercurrent. December 7th has one as does September 1st for many because those are starting dates for involvement in the second world war.

So, just remember that you may feel something on a day because of energy you are picking up with that antenna I’ve mentioned before. You and only you can work through it, but you can find help if you need it. Use meditations, music as well as shielding and grounding for any anxiousness or stress you may feel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment