Friday, September 6, 2024

Spirit People have a Sense of Humour and We're Laughing Now!

Copyright reserved Ada M. Brown and Natural Listening


HAPPY FUN FRIDAY!!!!!

When I got into this business I never would have thought that Spirit People keep their sense of humour! Thank God they do!

Some of the saddest readings to start off have ended in absolute rolling laughter!

I’ve had the “#1 ASS” to show up as well as the lady who kept telling me about her hair colours. There was the time they told me how someone was a cardiac care nurse who rode motorcycles by showing me a heart made from rear view like lights on a helmet.

My Guides and Angels I love their sense of humour, each and every one. It has often been what’s kept me going through all the rough times.

For years I felt like a failure and was considered a failure by many in my family. I’ve held various jobs over my life and learned from each one. However, many in my family felt I “should” be this or that and I never fit their mold version of me. This “failure” feeling I kept with me for a long time because I didn’t know deep inside I didn’t need to keep their ideas of or for me. I wasn’t made for their version, I was made for Mine and God’s version of me.

As I recall this one Spirit visit, I’m laughing to myself and smiling. My last brother, Moe, died a few years ago. In many years past, he always knew what I needed to do so authoritatively. A few years after I decided to work with my abilities professionally he politely told me that I was basically, like anyone in this field, a lot of nasty things. He told me there was no such thing as an afterlife. I needed to get a real job and stop with all this BS. And he was the polite one of the bunch.

GUESS WHO came through within minutes after I found he had crossed over? I’d felt him weeks before during Christmas time but didn’t want to believe it. His voice was still on my phone and I just had to listen to my last brother’s voice one more time. Booger Butt that he was wouldn’t let me hear it, he kept flipping my phone to a message about my website being up. He did this THREE times before I said, “OK, now I KNOW it has to be you! You’ve got my attention!” and I listened to that voicemail and heard “Well get busy!” and sure enough, listening to his voicemail it was his voice coming through to my head loud and clear.

Guess who keeps ribbing him at times! I will raise my hand!

I can just hear him saying “Well shit, there is something after all! I gotta tell my baby sister on this as soon as I can! Shit she was right!”

You couldn’t convince him of anything but this life in his life….. now we’re all having a good laugh at times.

PS A key in the wrong lock is a failure…..Sometimes we just have to find the right spot where we fit in <3


No comments:

Post a Comment