Wednesday, September 25, 2024

HAPPY WONDERFUL WOO-WOO WEDNESDAY!!!!!! Numbers - a short one :D

 

HAPPY WONDERFUL WOO-WOO WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

Have you ever noticed that when you are making positive changes that you may get a little more wonderful universal woo-woo signs and such?

Yesterday as I was paying at Lidl’s my total was a grand $5.55. Then on the way home the license plate just ahead and diagonally from me was containing 444. That and the receipt in my pocket made me smile and say thank you.

555 = positive changes on the way!

444 = (to me) being watched over


As I took a break to finish writing this, I stopped to look at a dragon advert online. The end numbers for this sculpture????? Those numbers were 777 which for me is “keep the faith and everything is moving in a positive direction.” I LOVE those number hints and signs!


No comments:

Post a Comment