Thursday, September 26, 2024

Corollary to the last two days.... Preparing for Helene Remnants

 Yesterday and today I've not finished the points I'd wanted to make on the days. The reason being my area of NC is bracing for the NE side of Hurricane Helene. This 900+mile wide storm, as of this writing is a CAT 4 system.

Yesterday morning I found a turtle/tortoise in the yard going up hill. That's a sign from our very saturated ground and creeks that I'm not really comfortable with and a great sign to prepare. That's what I've been doing in addition to moving my things around. This storm has me edgier than usual I will say.
No I've not taken a crystal ball to it, LOL! I'm just following my gut and senses to get things ready for a spot of possible difficulties.
I'll do my best to keep up with things, however, there may be a hitch due to Helene's movement. Thank you for your patience!
Anyone in the path of this one, get yourself in a safe spot, hunker down and brace. ❤ HUGS ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment